a beginner's photo diary



25 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've had a busy week at work, so no opportunities for snapping...

On Tuesday I was invited to a chocolate party! This fabulous event included tasting different kinds of chocolate and some nice facts about the history of that life-supporting necessity... And of course you could buy as much as you wanted! Just like Tupperware, only MUCH better! *lol* I will even be hosting an event like this next year myself, that's how much I liked it!

Today G and Eeyor got some company in my office window. Tomorrow I will decorate our flat. I can't believe Christmas is only a month away!


1 Responses to “25 Nov 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Chocolate party??
    Ah! - I feel the pain of never been able to visit any..
    So, what did you like best?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger