a beginner's photo diary



17 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We've had fantastic weather lately! And it's getting chilly to. It's ok; I don't mind it being cold as long as the sun is shining. And we need some winter here to get in the right mood for Christmas!

This is the view from my office building. Could be worse, don't you think?

Big game for us today, my team against G's. I couldn't believe my eyes! And this wasn't the end of it; they finished off losing by 1-7! G was happy since his team hardly ever wins against Frölunda. I will be hearing this for a while I'm afraid, but I can always remind him of 11-1 in September =)

We went to another concert this evening, and since G's camera is on holiday, I was the photographer of the evening. I have to work on the pictures though, so I'll post them in a few days.


1 Responses to “17 Nov 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hittade hit via strasse, en väldigt ledsam dag för vf:are men glad för strasse samma kväll. ikväll linköping nr 2.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger