a beginner's photo diary



10 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This used to be a lock and a handle. Someone broke into my car last night! The f*¤%&%¤&%g bastards! And all they got were a bunch of burned CDs and some parking money (apparantly they were too stupid to understand that G's Oakley sunglasses once were expensive...) Of course I didn't keep original CDs in the car (except maybe one or so) but we had lots of compilation CDs that are not worth anything but still mean a lot to me! Also it makes you feel small when someone intrudes on your property like that. And I had to spend half my day calling the police, insurance company, mechanics etc. Don't you dare come near my car again!

*grrr*


1 Responses to “10 Nov 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Trist!

    En ersättnings-samlingsskiva är på väg som plåster på såren :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger