a beginner's photo diary



1 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is basicly what I've learned in this training - but of course there is much more to it!

Our inspiring teachers! If I can start to implement even half of what I learned these two days, I'll be a more complete person!

And here is our group. Some of them I knew from before, but I also met some interesting new colleagues that I look forward to getting to know better in the future.

The traffic was so bad on the way back to Schiphol - it took 1 hour to get to the hotel on Sunday evening, but nearly 2,5 hours to get back! I had to run to make it to check-in, and I'm afraid some of my colleagues were not as lucky as I!

Was I happy to see this?! Spending the night at Schiphol did not sound very tempting at the time...

Bye bye Holland!


0 Responses to “1 Nov 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger