a beginner's photo diary



30 Oct 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Back in Holland again, for a two day training. The conference place I'm staying at is quite nice, I've been here once before. This time I've only so far seen it in the dark though, so I don't know yet what it looks like in the autumn.

My somewhat boring home for the next couple of days. But at least I have a broadband connection, always something!

Luckily I've brought a friend (one that would fit in my purse...)! What would you do without music?


2 Responses to “30 Oct 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Vi har bredband och en massa musik hemma hjärtat. Så varför ska det vara bra för att åka iväg? Med mig behöver du inte förhandla, du får ändå alltid som du vill :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You had a visitor!! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger