a beginner's photo diary



31 Oct 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I managed to get out in the daylight for a while as well, during lunch. It gets dark really early now after switching to daylight savings time, even in Holland! As you can see the hotel looks about the same in the autumn as well. So now I know! (see yesterday's post)

This is what the rest of the building looks like. It's not just an old castle!

They do have autumn in Holland too, even if it's been really warm lately I've heard, and it's still a lot greener than at home.

They have some interesting pieces of art here as well!

As with the blogging, I've also picked up another trend from people around me (Gnapp, eterisk); CD compilations. The idea is to make one a month, including music that for some reason has been influencing me that month (which doesn't necessarily mean that I like it!). Here is the first one:

Oktober05
A pain that I'm used to - Depeche Mode
Whatever happened to my rock n' roll - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
One of the aliens - Strasse
Handle me - Robyn
Ögon - Sista mannen på jorden
Vinter02 - kent
This picture - Placebo
Photographic - Depeche Mode
Hold me now - Johnny Logan
Some indulgence - The Embassy
You and me against the world - Her Majesty
Never die - Strip Music
I say no - Anna Ternheim
I need some fine whine and you, you need to be nicer - The Cardigans
Step up - Darin
Heartbeats - The Knife
New slang - The Shins
Have you forgotten - Red House Painters


Enjoy!


1 Responses to “31 Oct 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Snygga höstbilder, om man ändå fick följa med. Men nej då, istället vara hemma och här ösregnar det nu.
    En bra samling har du fått till med, med undantag för vissa låtar *host* :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger