a beginner's photo diary



2 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



A few more pics from my stay at De Ruwenberg:

I like their inner yard, especially now in autumn!

The glass balls are so cool, and at night they light up and look like reflections of stars in the water.

I really liked the leaves floating on the water; it looked as if you could walk on them!

Turning torso?


0 Responses to “2 Nov 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger