a beginner's photo diary



5 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We decided it was about time we threw another party for our friends, and what could be more suitable right now than a proper Halloween bash?! We spent all day shopping and preparing the right food and accessories.

No Halloween without a pumpkin! Here it is before...

...during...

...and after preparations. Doesn't it look just great!? I'm so proud of it... =)

Sis' and I made yummy ghosts...

They turned out faboulous! Definitely my new Halloween favourite.

And last but not least - time for make up!

To see the result, you're going to have to wait for tomorrow...


2 Responses to “5 Nov 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A very fine pumpkin. I´m proud of you.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    See you are smart/experienced pumpkin carvers. I would never have thought of a template.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger