a beginner's photo diary



3 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had a really busy day at work, so knowing I was invited to dinner with the girls made it a bit easier to get through!

J's cooking was excellent as always (even if her stove decided to go on strike in the middle of it!). Taking this picture was funny, 'cause everyone got worried they would have spinach stuck between their teeth... But it turned out fine!

Å is enjoying herself over dessert and some coffee.


0 Responses to “3 Nov 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger