a beginner's photo diary



4 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've had a day off from work, which I mostly spent doing laundry and cleaning up for our party tomorrow. But I also got a haircut and tried my new glasses (for me to wear when I'm at the computer, since I'm practically going blind...)!

Look what the postman finally braught for me!

And look what my crazy fiancé braught home for me! Just like that, for no reason...
I wonder what he wants? ;-)

And this is what was inside it. Absolutely beautiful, don't you think?


0 Responses to “4 Nov 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger