a beginner's photo diary



8 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday I was in Halmstad working again. On the way back I saw the most amazing sunset and was cursing because I couldn't take a picture of it since I was driving. But when I look at it today, I think it turned out ok!

Today I've been working at Carlanderska here in Gothenburg. I love the view from there since I can see one of my favourite places! Liseberg is sleeping between seasons.

Actually I noticed they are practicing before the big opening of the Christmas market next week (I think that's cheating!). As all true paparazzi pictures this is so blurry you can hardly tell what it is =)


0 Responses to “8 Nov 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger