a beginner's photo diary



16 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a "new" car. Since someone molested my car last week, I now have a rental car while it's being fixed. This morning I came out and couldn't believe my eyes; was that snow? It's been so warm lately that you tend to forget it's mid-November already. It turned out it wasn't real snow, more like rain that had frozen on all the cars. I had to hack my way in.

I feel a sudden urge to get myself a new camera. Not that there is anything wrong with the one I've got, but I want something that feels more like a "real" camera. I'm thinking of a Fujifilm Finepix S5600, but I'm not sure. Also, I don't think this is where I should be putting my money right now. Any suggestions?

eterisk thinks he should get a new camera so I can take his. Not my favourite choice though, for many reasons =)


0 Responses to “16 Nov 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger