a beginner's photo diary



14 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My department at work went out to dinner after a long day of meetings. I find it difficult to take good pictures of people; I want to do it without them noticing but still have good portraits. Also I don't like to use the flash, especially not the one on my camera.

I discovered I have a fellow photographer at work; you can see her camera in the right corner. Of course it's a bit more advanced than my Ixus 400... Not to mention my boss' camera, but then I guess he can afford it =)

We went to a libanese restaurant where you get served all kinds of small dishes; these are the warm ones. Delicious!

I guess taking pictures of food is not that exciting, but this just makes my mouth water =)

This at first looked more like an aquarium than a cup of tea, but it was very refreshing and actually quite tasty! For those who don't have this every day - it's mint tea.


0 Responses to “14 Nov 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger