a beginner's photo diary



11 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We celebrated the start of the weekend with after work at rumpanbar together with J&E. I usually think Fridays are terrible for going out since I'm always so tired, but after work is just a perfect concept! Cheap beer and free dinner, what more can you ask for? The only bad thing was that I lost my umbrella, but I needed to get a new one anyway... Umbrellas don't last long in Gothenburg!

On the way home we passed by the best candy store in town. Bad idea...

Santa was there to visit too! G took the chance to make a wish for Christmas. I can't believe we're almost there...!

It's not far to walk home from the bar, but as we live on top of the highest hill it is quite exhausting. We had to stop to take som photos half way up.

Now it's 10 pm and I'm ready for bed! Sleep tight everyone!


0 Responses to “11 Nov 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger