a beginner's photo diary



20 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Since I don't have any new pics from today, here are the photos from the Strasse gig as promised.

The two remaining original members: Max Abby (who actually played with Ultravox) and Ruzz. Lovely 80's names (no offense!) =)

Somewhat younger member Charlie (also working with Lustans Lakejer).

"What, can't I smoke here?" (How can you not have noticed there is a smoking ban in Swedish clubs etc. nowadays?)

If you don't have a strap to hold your guitar, why not get someone from the audience get a big chair for you!?

This is the real reason why I was at this gig - Ken Sandin. He's the brother of a guy from work, and Ken works for us from time to time as well. Check out his biography! I couldn't decide which of these post-processings I like the best, so I'll give you both =)

Altogether it was an excellent gig! It is in a way so much more inspiring with smaller gigs like this where you are literally in the band's face! I can't help thinking how much better my pics would have turned out with a new camera though... ;-)


1 Responses to “20 Nov 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great review and great photos! As you wrote, it's always nice being in the "band's face"...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger