a beginner's photo diary



1 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yesterday was my brother's 25th birthday! We gave him a really big present. All the family (=8 people) gathered in his (our old) flat for dinner. It got rather crowded! We finished off by watching this year's last episode of Lost. It was the worst episode ever! To me it seems they have been doing a lot of padding lately just to have enough material for another season...

I love decorating presents =)

Today it was raining and pitch dark in the middle of the day. So now all the snow is gone. Luckily we are planning to spend Christmas at my grandparents' in Dalarna so hopefully we will have a white Christmas after all.


0 Responses to “1 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger