a beginner's photo diary



28 Nov 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



When I said yesterday that we had our first snow, I had no idea of what was to come! When I got out from work today, winter was all around! How did that happen?

eterisk and I went out for a walk with my camera. Now that his camera is away, I get to explore my photographic talent. I can even use his tripod! And he gets to be the assistant for once =)

This is our house, maybe you have seen it before. I think it is interesting how the different street lights make the colour of the house look so different, when it is actually the same!

Btw, if you haven't been to see the new Harry Potter movie - do it now! It is absolutely brilliant! The Goblet of Fire is also my favourite book of the six so far (although I hold no 5 and 6 almost as high, not to mention no 1, 2 and 3! *lol*)


1 Responses to “28 Nov 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I don´t mind being your assistant, you might learn something on the way :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger