a beginner's photo diary



6 Feb 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I noticed this when I was out walking during lunch last week, and passed the local car wash. Either someone had a black-out, or I don't want to know what that car wash did to that poor car. I feel reluctant enough using car washes as it is! Not that my car couldn't use one right now...


2 Responses to “6 Feb 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    that would totally suck . . . lol. this totally made me laugh. poor car. poor insurance.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    niceee.. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger