a beginner's photo diary



24 Jan 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a thing for oranges at the moment. I made my own juice today - you really don't get much out of two oranges!

Apart from that it's mostly been TV tonight - season II of Desperate Housewives just started! And tomorrow it's Lost, and Rome, and Weeds... How am I going to have the time for all this TV?

And btw - it's snowing again. Can't remember the last time we had this much winter in Gothenburg. But I'd rather have this than rain, for sure!


1 Responses to “24 Jan 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    snow is good - we just got 12 inches. now it's way below zero. icky weather.

    i wonder if the vit c corresponds with the low winter vitamin absorbsion?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger