a beginner's photo diary



13 Jan 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Friday the 13th... turned out to be quite a good day actually!

G and I went out for a drink with the girls.
V was visiting from Malmö - an all too rare event these days!
(Btw, Å used to be a model. You can tell by the way she's the only one who's not embarassed by a camera...)

Tip of the day: If you want to take someone's picture without them noticing - use a mirror!

I could use a good night out dancing!
None of that this time though - to everyone's surprise?!


0 Responses to “13 Jan 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger