a beginner's photo diary



3 Jan 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This picture was taken last week; since I'm back at work I don't have that many opportunities for snapping at the moment. One of my favourites though, so it deserves a separate post.


4 Responses to “3 Jan 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    looks like a sweet place to hang out.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Det ser kallt ut!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Det var kallt oxå, typ -20 =)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    thats indeed beautiful n its snowing - i'm sure you'll soon have lotsa beauty to capture :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger