a beginner's photo diary



28 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is me (to the right) after my first ever ride driving a snow mobile all by myself! It's really a lot of fun, but I'm not that fast yet =)

This is what happens when the road turns but the bus doesn't!


It snowed for three entire days during our stay. I absolutely loved it! I can't remember when I last saw as much new, clean, fluffy snow. Brilliant.

During our visit I did not only drive a snow mobile by myself for the first time, I also discovered eternity. And saw the Northern Lights for the first time in my life! I went outside on our first night there forgetting how amazing the sky gets on a clear night, since there are hardly any street lights around. I had to stop and gasp for air when I looked up towards the stars; I hadn't seen anything like this in many years! And the northern lights were absolutely stunning, even if they were not as vivid as you sometimes see on TV. Better luck next time I guess.


0 Responses to “28 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger