a beginner's photo diary



17 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have developed a new talent (?) for accidentally finding myself close to stars lately - the other day I tried to paparazzi-shoot Jill Johnson, but the pictures were not good enough for publishing. Today I stumbled over Per Gessle. But I guess it's not much of an accomplishment since everyone seems to be signing records everywhere right now...

A greater accomplishment was that I made knäck today! This is my absolute favourite sweet for Christmas, and I put a lot of effort into making the perfect batch each year. This time it turned out pretty good - but I just realized I forgot to take a picture of what the result looks like!

If you are a recent regular at my blog, you might think I'm a very homely person, seeing all the baking I've been doing recently. This is completely wrong though; I hate cooking but it usually changes a bit around Christmas. Soon everything will be back to normal again =)

Tonight we finally found the time to go to the Christmas market at Liseberg. The lightning of the trees is just amazing! I can stare at it for hours (if it wasn't so damn cold that is...).

eterisk and I stayed a little longer than our friends to take some pictures. It was worth the cold =)

The theme park is sleeping.


It's really tricky to capture, but maybe this will give you an idea of how amazing these trees are...!


1 Responses to “17 Dec 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    holy smokes - those trees are absolutely stunning - i'd love to see them in real life.

    the knack . . . yummy! thanks for the photo of how you finished in the little cups. looks like a good thing to try for christmas gifts this year :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger