a beginner's photo diary



12 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This evening the fitness club that I'm involved in did a Christmas class, where many instructors took turns leading the group to Christmas music. That's me in the middle =)

Gingerbread (wo)man was there too!

Close-up. Please note the glitter in my hair; tomorrow is Lucia (St Lucy) day. Hopefully I will find a Lucia procession somewhere so you get to see some pics of this lovely tradition.

Mirror ball?


0 Responses to “12 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger