a beginner's photo diary



11 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I had some friends over for an early Birthday party combined with Christmas preparations ("Julpyssel", I couldn't find a suitable translation for that...). We made little heart baskets to decorate the Tree, and everyone (?) thought it was a lot of fun since we had not tried this since primary school...

We also baked the ginger snaps that I prepared for yesterday. It turned out to be a lot of snaps!

Someone is making a BIG heart! Maybe to decorate a window?

Look how beautiful they turned out! Unfortunately no one wanted to bring any with them home, so now I have a big can full of cookies... Luckily I will have a lot of people over next weekend, so at least I know what to offer them! =)

Last but definitely not least (but for in quantity) we made Baileys candy! Very sticky work, but unbelievably tasty in the end!

G quickly took command over the making of these. A is assisting with the tricky bits.

Now does this look professional or what?!


1 Responses to “11 Dec 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Vilka mysiga godis närbilder!!!

    Tack för myspys-kväll!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger