a beginner's photo diary



3 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today we went to Gällstad to do some shopping at our favourite place Lager 157 but also to check out the new factory outlet for Rörstrand, Iittala and others. This is what we came back with, plus this year's first Christmas presents! I'm impressed, I hardly ever start buying presents until it's already too late...

We also went to visit my colleague who lives at a fantastic mansion just outside Gällstad. Her house is fantastic! I don't have pictures to show you though...

Btw, I've tried the "Glögg of the year" - Blossa '05. It's supposed to taste of cloud berries and armagnac. I'm not sure I sensed too much of that, but I still liked it. A very soft and subtle flavour, as opposed to traditional Blossa. For the Swedes out there who know what I'm talking about =)


3 Responses to “3 Dec 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm almost done with Christmas - just my husband and the little one left. I am an anti-shopper, so I despise Christmas.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh and the glogg thing - I made that last winter and really didn't like it too much - way too sweet. I prefer Sangria with club soda and ice.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love Christmas, but I hate the shopping...! And Sangria is good for summer, but in the winter there's nothing like a hot cup of glögg! =)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger