a beginner's photo diary



8 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today I have had the most unusual experience. I was awoken by the radio news this morning announcing that a mine from World War II had been pulled up by a fishing boat and brought into the harbour of Gothenburg - literally to the door step of my office! Everything within 1.1 km of the site was closed off, so no work for me today! You can read more about it here.

Since I couldn't work I decided to go to a Canon demonstration in a nearby photo shop to check out my new love. After actually having tried it (not just read about it) I am fully convinced this will be mine within the next month! It is exactly what I'm looking for! Of course the sales person had to demonstrate his fancy "pocket-sized" printer too - so I got some collector's cards to hand out to friends and family =)

The second pair in my new collection. I think I have enough lace now, what I need next is something warmer! But it seems hard to find, so if I get desperate enough I'll even try to knit them myself...

Today I reached the most magical number of all on the visitors counter. It truely was a good day! =)


1 Responses to “8 Dec 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    you're not going to believe this - Madeleine got those same gloves from Santa!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger