a beginner's photo diary



5 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been playing beach volley (in December I know, but of course it was indoors!) for the first time in 10 years or so. I wasn't a star at it then, and certainly hadn't improved since. But it was a lot of fun, and I managed to actually hit the ball a couple of times too! *lol*

You can't really tell from this blurry picture (taken by the Master!) but my arms turned blue... I also sprained my thumb... =(

Luckily I still managed to finish my latest invention, so I can cover my arms for the Company Christmas Party!


0 Responses to “5 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger