a beginner's photo diary



13 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is as close as I got to a Lucia procession today. This is Göteborg's Lucia and her attendants. So I caught the best procession in town, just not in a very good environment (it's supposed to be dark!). Here you can watch some pictures from the coronation of Lucia yesterday at Liseberg (click on "BILDSPEL").


There were at lot of people at Frölunda Torg watching, that's why I couldn't get a better picture (I was late as always...)

At least I caught the decorations hanging from the ceiling =)


0 Responses to “13 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger