a beginner's photo diary



16 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tonight the instructors from my Fitness Club gathered for our yearly Christmas Party (lots of Xmas stuff right now, I know!). This year we went to Hard Rock Café for burgers and virtual bowling. The bowling thing was quite interesting - it's just like normal bowling, but instead of hitting pins, the ball goes into a hole and you watch it continue on a screen to see how you did. Quite fun, and I guess space and maintenance saving for the bar.

Yeah, strike!! Bowling is not exactly my best sport, but it's still fun. I didn't do too great in the beginning, but it got better towards the end.

I liked the pictures behind the bar!


And I found John Lee Hooker's guitar.


The Killarna were there to play (this must be the worst stage ever!). I hate cover bands, so I had an early night and went home instead =)


0 Responses to “16 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger