a beginner's photo diary



25 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My Granny's birthday is on Christmas Day, so we gathered around the big table once more. The composition was a bit different this day though; some had left and new relatives joined. Here you can see Granddad in action - he always takes pictures of everyone sitting around the table whenever there is a special occasion. Apparantly it's a tradition he carries on from his Dad. I wonder how many pictures have been taken like that over the years?

I like the way my sister's eyes is the only thing that is at least slightly in focus in this picture. I really must learn to use flash in a good way, since people won't sit still long enough to be caught on camera without decent lighting! =)


0 Responses to “25 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger