a beginner's photo diary



19 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tonight I had my colleagues over for a little get-together. I didn't take a single picture though, shame on me! This is the lovely wreath that I got and will put on the wall tomorrow (it's too delicate to hang on the door).

The decorations were just so me, they got it just right!


0 Responses to “19 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger