a beginner's photo diary



18 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Happy birthday to me!


I found some pictures of me making knäck yesterday, taken by eterisk.


This is what they look like when they're done.


Since everyone was so busy this weekend, my whole family (8 people in total) went out for dinner to celebrate my birthday today. Then I went to watch the traditional variety show at my old school (upper secondary / High school) where my sister is now in the 2nd year. She was part of the band and did great =)

Don't you just love these Santas?


Watching the show and being back on the premises brought back many happy memories. Making the variety show was such great fun (it's all about making as much fun as possible of the 1st and 3rd year students...) and I really loved the three years I spent at this school, even if it was hard work!


0 Responses to “18 Dec 2005”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger