a beginner's photo diary



2 Jan 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tonight we've been to see Narnia - The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. I'm a big fan of this kind of movies (Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter etc.) so I really liked it. I've been re-reading the books lately (in English of course); I haven't read them since I was a kid. I've only gotten to book 4 so far though, better catch up!

I have started posting the pictures I've been taking between Christmas and New Year's, so please feel free to browse around if you like! And stop by tomorrow as well for more.


2 Responses to “2 Jan 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Madeleine has been bugging me like crazy to go see the movie - did you like it?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yes, I definitely liked it. And it's much more of a kids movie than Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter I think. So you should go see it!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger