a beginner's photo diary



29 Dec 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Before starting off on our long journey back home, we went on another snow mobile ride. I got to drive out to the cottage in the middle of the woods (10 km) and G drove back. Unfortunately we switched again just before getting back, and I got to experience my first overturn as well.. Don't ask me what happened, but at least nothing was broken either on us or the machine (which was my father in law's; wouldn't want anything to happen to that!)

G's sister and her fiancé joined us as well.

How do you like the white balance in this picture? *lol*


1 Responses to “29 Dec 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The snow looks absolutely perfect for snowmachining around. I'm kind of jealous - we can't even ski!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger