a beginner's photo diary



4 Jan 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm in Stockholm for the weekend, so probably no new posts for a couple of days. I know I haven't finished posting my holiday pics, please be patient! We're visiting this little fellow (and his parents); only thing is he's about twice as old now as in this picture, so I don't expect he'll look anything like this!

On the way up there I will also buy a new camera! Which should guarantee that there will be new posts when I get back... =)


1 Responses to “4 Jan 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    a new camera... wow !!
    am waiting..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger