a beginner's photo diary



21 Jan 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today we watched Chalmers Big Jump Open, a cool snowboard and skiing event that takes place at Chalmers each year, right next to where we live! You can see our house in the background.

Personally I prefer to watch snowboard jumps, but the skiers did great too. I haven't been skiing for 8 years, I would probably break every bone in my body if I tried something like this!

Apparantly this was the boyfriend of a friend from work! They are also our neighbours, so he probably had the shortest distance to travel this morning...

Landing still standing up is obviously the trickiest part of this sport. A lot of jumps ended up with a big cloud of smoky snow.


2 Responses to “21 Jan 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That looks like a great way to spend an afternoon. I'd break my legs if I tried any of this!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow - "acccction" - i would've loved to try this :)
    nice captures btw !

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger