a beginner's photo diary



5 Feb 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We've spent the weekend going through our large storeroom to sort out everything that we don't use, to put it away in our other, less accessible rooms (see below). It's been like this since we moved here 16 months ago, so it was about time!

We have cute little storerooms on top of the bathroom and the wardrobe! Perhaps you can see what I meant with less accessible... They haven't been used before, so I had to start with cleaning them.

Step 2: Take everything out and sort it by where it should go. How did all of this fit into that little room before?

Step 3: Carry everything upstairs that should go in the top rooms. Climb up and have your boyfriend lift up all the boxes =)

Next weekend we will buy shelves to put in the large storeroom which will make it more organized than before. I can't wait to have this done with!

I'm sorry for being a bad poster lately. I just haven't had anything exciting to post! My life follows a very regular pattern at the moment - work, go to the gym, watch TV (Tuesdays and Wednesdays). I've also started singing in a new choir! But I promise I'll try to update you at least a couple of times a week.


0 Responses to “5 Feb 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger