a beginner's photo diary



28 Jan 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've completely lost my inspiration for photos. Everything is just white and grey. We've had very strange weather these last couple of days with cold temperatures and mist, so there is a lot of hoar frost on trees and everything. It looks very nice, but since even the sky is just white it's hard to make something nice out of it. I need some sun!

This is the big boat I shot the other day from a different angle. Impressive!

They had a naming ceremony for her yesterday, and today there were festivities in the harbour before she took off. We took a walk on the other side of the river instead.

See what I mean about the weather? You can hardly see the bridge for all the mist, and still this is clearer than it was when we got there! Btw, that's my office building on the other shore.


2 Responses to “28 Jan 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ewww - yucky weather indeed. it's sunny and beautiful here today - but way below zero so i have no inspiration to leave the house.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I also tried to take some pictures of that boat, standing on Älvsborgsbron. It was impossible and it was cold! But took a stroll around here and got a couple of quite nice pictures on the hoarfrost, they are coming up on my blog the coming days. So check it out.

    The fog made it impossible to take any shots at any distance, think the maximum distance was something like 2-3 meters, much like diving on the sea here at the summer:-) So what you need to do is to get close. I probably snapped about 50 images or so, 5 got good and they were close-ups all.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger