a beginner's photo diary



9 Mar 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have hardly been outside for four days now, since the days are so busy with meetings and dinners. As usual in Holland, it has also been raining part of the time. But on Tuesday I managed to get out for a while during lunch. It is a bit warmer here than at home and no snow, so you can at least get a notion of spring approaching.

Trying out the super macro function on my Powershot S2.


My new camera bag that I got for myself at Schiphol Airport when arriving in Holland. G convinced me that I shouldn't carry a €500 camera unprotected in my handbag =) I also managed to buy myself a jacket that turned out to be more expensive than I calculated for but really nice. I'm not a great shopper so I was quite surprised. Perhaps the trick is to go shopping before 9 am, except for the calculating part that is...


1 Responses to “9 Mar 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Jag vill med ha vår!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger