a beginner's photo diary



2 Mar 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am extremly sorry it took me so long to post the Depeche Mode pics. They are now under 27 Feb.

Today eterisk went with me to Halmstad to take some pictures while I was working. The weather was not great...

He even let me borrow his camera to take a couple of snaps myself. He was on the wrong side of the car =) I'm sure you'll see some posts from today on his page the next couple of days.


0 Responses to “2 Mar 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger