a beginner's photo diary



26 Feb 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Updated!

YES! Of all (7!!) Olympic Gold Medals Sweden has won during the past two weeks, I must say this is the one I wanted the most and expected the least (?). The team has not lived up to the expectations in big championships for many years, so this was extremely welcome. Unfortunately I was forced not to watch the game, just the last few minutes, which grieves me immensely!

The proudest and happiest Captain in the world right now, Mats Sundin.

Henke, come back home! And please bring Affe and Pebben with you. We miss you!


0 Responses to “26 Feb 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger