a beginner's photo diary



16 Feb 2005


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Waiting

...for the volcano pizza to be ready!


5 Responses to “16 Feb 2005”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It was good.. and you ate the volcano!

    You will pop someday.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm still smiling. A very smirky set. I will have to search for more info on this volcano pizza buisness it looks very interesting :-)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    whats a volcano pizza - never heard of such a thing before..

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I have a secret recipe ;-) No really, the volcano thing was completely unintentional... I don't know what happened, but it looked funny!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yo!

    Vi åt hemmagjord pizza igår men fick inte till den där vulkangrejen:)

    Länge sedan ni var på helgon, ni missar ju allt det roliga;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger