a beginner's photo diary



18 Feb 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've spent most of the day at a choir rehersal, in a school where they had this spectacular old fashioned ceiling and lamps.

Apart from that, the Olympics are taking up a lot of my free time at the moment. It amazes me each time that everyone (including myself) all of a sudden cares so much about curling and ladies' hockey! Speaking of which, the Swedish team are my heroes, I can't remember the last time I was as nervous during a game as when they won the semi-final against the US team yesterday after penalty shooting! And believe me, I easily get nervous when it comes to sports... You go girls!


1 Responses to “18 Feb 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    lights never looked better..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger