a beginner's photo diary



25 Feb 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been to my first christening ceremony in 15 years; my colleague's cute little daughter was being baptized in Björlanda kyrka, a very beautiful church from the 13th century.

The star of the day with her uncle and god father.

And with her dad.


The text on the truck to the left says "storebror" - big brother. Someone was clever enough to buy a present for him as well.


0 Responses to “25 Feb 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger