a beginner's photo diary



27 Feb 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today all pictures are copyright of eterisk


The Bravery, opening act for Depeche Mode last night. I didn't recognize the name but when I heard them I realized we've been listening to them at home for about 6 months or so... Anyway I think they're great!

And here they are at last! Unfortunately we couldn't get standing tickets, which was extremely frustrating to me, but I am most grateful that we got any tickets at all. But now I'm even more determined to keep my promise about always queing for tickets I really want, and not try to buy them online. I felt as if I was watching the crowd, not the band!

Martin and Dave in action. Don't ask me what Martin was wearing on his head, he looked more like an alien than an angel (which I think was the general idea).

Your personal Jesus? Dave taking in the love of the masses. A great but not fantastic gig (I would probably have been ecstatic had I been able to join the crowd). I wish I could have gone to the After Party to hear Strasse play again, but duty called this morning...


2 Responses to “27 Feb 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ha ha, ni satt exakt på samma position som vi :-)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Roligt att se konserten från en lite annan vinkel. Jag la upp två bilder på min blog, http://www.yelloworb.com/photoblog/index.php?showimage=140 och http://www.yelloworb.com/photoblog/index.php?showimage=139 om du är intresserad.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger