a beginner's photo diary



8 Mar 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night we went to De Efteling Theme Park for dinner. This is the enterance. It was really interesting to be inside a theme park during this season when it is actually closed... I had to hurry along with the group though, so my pictures all turned out rather blurry.

This is the Fata Morgana, where we first went for a boat trip through an oriental landscape and then had dinner.

My colleagues B from the office at home and C from France enjoying themselves. The dinner was nice but too much free wine is not good for you...


0 Responses to “8 Mar 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger