a beginner's photo diary



17 Jun 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just realized it's been nearly a month since I last posted! Sorry about that... I'm afraid with summer being upon us I won't improve much?

Göteborg hosted the finish of Volvo Ocean Race, in a magnificent manner! Great weather and an enormous fleet of boats in the water and crowd on the shore.

The Disney boat, witfully named The Black Pearl or Pirates of the Carribean, won the last leg of the race, but it didn't really matter in the end. The winning boat ABN Amro One (who finished last this time) had already won the whole race.

I finished the day by running 6.7 km through our new tunnel Götatunneln. A fun way of discovering the newest part of the city!


0 Responses to “17 Jun 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger