a beginner's photo diary



20 May 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My friends and I managed to surprise the first bride-to-be of our group with a hen party this weekend. We wanted to scare her by making her believe she would have to take a swim in this fountain, but she was actually prepared to do it! The rest of us didn't want to ruin a great day by being arrested though, so we let it pass. We had a wonderful time, but I'm afraid the pictures will remain confidential =)


0 Responses to “20 May 2006”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger