a beginner's photo diary



8 May 2006


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Waiting for the miracle
(Courtesy of eterisk)


For personal reasons I might not be posting as often in the near future.
Thanks for stopping by from time to time.



Song of the moment: Mesh - I can't imagine how it hurts


1 Responses to “8 May 2006”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Heloo,
    I'm just out clickin'around lookin' at blogs.

    My greatgrandfather came from Sweden, Johannes Thor Simonson, left @ 1893 with the exodus and my grandfather ended up in Canada via Minnesota.

    I'm a total newbie so I like to look around the world and see how amazing and creative people can be.
    Hope you make it back to posting..it's good cheap therapy...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives


    thispicture"

    eterisk

    eterisk dagbok

    Gnapp's Photoblog

    emsidemsi

    Visitors map

    tjejblog

    Photoblogs.org
    View My Profile

    Powered by Blogger